Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Better Late Than Never...Or Is It??

So there was this sewing project that I started in August...
Here's a reminder:













I seem to remember ranting and raving about the absurdity of the pattern I was using... After re-visiting this project (after trying not to look at it for 2 months, 'cuz it kept making me mad) I came to the conclusion that I did not, in any way whatsoever, over-react.  But, what makes me more irritated than a next-to-useless pattern, is a half finished sewing project taking up valuable real estate on my sewing table. 

So......  I got all jacked up on extra strong black tea and went to it.
Here's the finished project!!  In hindsight I could have picked fabric that was a bit more wrinkle-resistant, but my cup is half-full folks. ;)






Ta Da!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment